The IPC Student Chapter Program helps advance careers for engineering and technical students by delivering online industry-standard education, in-person and virtual networking opportunities with industry professionals and creates pathways into the electronics manufacturing industry with scholarships and projects. The foundation oversees chapters at community and technical colleges and universities across North America with intent to spread internationally.
How to Start an IPC Student Chapter
Submit Interest Form
- An interested student, advisor, or IPC Member company submits interest form to verify school eligibility
- The IPC Education Foundation will review your request and contact you within one week to discuss next steps
Recruit 3+ Students and an Advisor
- While we review your interest form, start searching for student members and an advisor
- If you need assistance, we'll host an on-campus or virtual interest event to reach these requirements
- We'll host a chapter onboarding meeting covering the Bylaws, Constitution, and Responsibilities for individuals and chapter officers
- Student Chapter will apply for Recognized Student Organization Status with institution
- Chapter Officers complete the new chapter leadership training
Want information on starting a chapter?
Contact us and we'll be in touch.