IPC Board of Directors Student Member Liaison
The IPC Student Chapter Program will select one (1) individual to represent the IPC Student Member body to the IPC Board of Directors. The Liaison will speak on behalf of all IPC Student Chapters and IPC Student Members to assist the IPC Board of Directors in making decisions pertaining to the Program and/or its members. The individual should be knowledgeable of the current student chapters, individual and chapter requirements, and the day-to-day management of their student chapter. The Liaison will act in the best interest of the IPC Student Chapters and its IPC Student Members.
- IPC Student Chapter Advisor Completes Recommendation Form – due Friday, October 21
- IPC and IPC Education Foundation Select and Notify Finalists – due Wednesday, October 26
- Finalists Complete Individual Application – due Monday, November 7
- Ballots sent out no later than Wednesday, November 9
- IPC Student Members and Advisors Vote – due Wednesday, November 16
- IPC Board of Directors Select Liaison & IPC Notifies Individual – Wednesday, December 7
- Current IPC Student Member enrolled through December 2022-2023
- Cumulative and semester/quarterly GPA over 3.0
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, professionalism, dependability, and enthusiasm
- Must have a valid U.S. Passport to travel internationally through 2023
2023 Meeting Requirements:
2023 Q1 Board Meeting (Location):
February 22 - Teleconference
2023 Q2 Board Meeting (Location):
May 6 - In-person in Caribbean
2023 Q3 Board Meeting (Location):
August 16 - Teleconference
2023 Q4 Board Meeting (Location):
November 4 - In-person in Kyoto - Japan
*All necessary expenses for travel will be paid by IPC
2023 Position - OpenApplication Coming Soon
IPC Board of Directors Student Member Liaison History
Hannah is our current IPC Board of Directors Student Member Liaison! She currently attends Valparaiso University where she serves as the IPC student chapter president!
Paige served as IPC Board of Directors Student Member Liaison from 2020 - 2021. She graduated from Michigan Technological University and currently works as a Process Engineer at TTM Technologies.
“This is an honor for me to have been chosen and I feel like I will get invaluable experience and insight into the inner-workings of IPC!”
“I hope to convey the needs of the students to the Board of Directors. I also intend to learn how to better reach the IPC Student Members and show them how involvement with IPC can benefit them”.
Learn about our 2021 Student Member Liaison!
Paige Fiet was our 2021 IPC Board of Directors Student Member Liaison. She has been serving for the past year in this role. Paige explains her experience working with board members and industry leaders.
Click to learn more about Paige's experience in this role!Learn More